4. I have been considering myself as a fast reader for a long period of time. However recently my impressions about my reading skills changed completely. I had an online test that checks your reading level and mine was less than everage. May be this is the result of gazing computer screen a long time. Because I have some eye problem.
Популярные сообщения из этого блога
9 Pros and cons of different social media applications. Multimedia studies help us understand the benefits and drawbacks of social media applications. The effect of social media's influence is complicated. Which is to say ,social media simultaneously benefits us and creates new problems. There are several benefits that I would like to mention. Before social media applications, we could live our entire life knowing nothing about the world outside of our village. Now we are all connected and this can be a very good thing.For ex: when earthquakes take place , people all over the world hear about it.
3. Technology is developing day by day. As well as it is necessary tools for people's daily routine. We use listening podcasts as them every day. In addition, there are many benefits them for our life knowledge. For that reason. Todays many people have knowledge and learn skills with listening podcasts. Listening is easy way to learn foreign language. Because you can learn exactly prononuctions and accent as native forien people.

Комментарии
Отправить комментарий